3 bedrooms | 3 Baths
Freehold | 1,582 sqft
About This Unit:
- This is the unit for low floor lovers with green palm trees surrounding the unit.
- The entire unit faces the East Coast Park and while there is some highway noise, it doesn’t hinder your enjoyment of acoustic entertainment or the long conversations with your family and friends.
- The owner has ploughed $150K into renovations to revamp the kitchen, baths, electrical circuitry, aircon system and cabinetry.
- The dining area can easily fit in a 6 to 8 seater dining table for awesome meals with loved ones!
- Move down to the living area which boasts a wide frontage of more than 4m that can accommodate large tv screens for spectacular movie nights.
- The enclosable kitchen is perfect for home cooks with ample workspace and a kitchen island equipped with an induction hob.
- The attached utility room can double up as a maid’s room with a small bath for easy accessibility.
- The bedrooms are largely regular in layout, come with full height built-in wardrobes and they can all comfortably fit in King-size beds.
About the location
- The Makena is located along seafront facing Meyer Road in Prime District 15!
- Enjoy unparalleled convenience between the central business district and east coast park!
- Get to anywhere around the island with the upcoming Thomson-East Coast MRT Station just a 5-minute stroll away!
- Nearby primary schools (within 2km) are Tanjong Katong Primary School, Kong Hwa School and Haig Girls’ School.
- Being in a mature estate, amenities such as Katong Shopping Centre, Katong V, Parkway Parade, 112 Katong, One KM and City Plaza are some popular options available to you.
- With one of the largest land size of 34,000 sqm, you get plenty of room to stretch around the development.
- Get to East Coast Park, enjoy the sun, sand and sea anytime you want via the underpass just 3 minutes walk away!